Friday, December 12, 2008

Wayyyyy overdue update

Fashion fans don't give up on me yet!
Today's theme - Juicy girl

I *love* Juicy Couture. One of my fave brands. I found a load of things (one new with tags!) in a thrift store, but I will write about that next time. Ladies, seriously, join the Sephora rewards program, all you do is next time you go to Sephora, ask to join. They'll give you a card, and you use it every time you purchase something, and they give you points towards free stuff. Not only that, but they send you special offers! (there is a connection to Juicy, I promise).

Sooo this month, they sent me an e-gift card for $15, either use it or lose it, so I browsed the Sephora site, and lo and behold, Juicy has a line just for them! With my discount, this is what I got:




There is actually a cuter shot of it here: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P224302&categoryId=C19771
It's closed, and you can see it says Juicy on it. It's so cute! I will be back with more this week! Keep checking in!

No comments: